Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Laura was a librarian, not a mathemetician

Larry King: So (the Iraq war is) going to be going on when you leave office?

Laura Bush: Probably. I mean I have no idea and there's no way I could predict. But I hope not. I hope that they can build their government and reconcile with each other and build a country. This is their opportunity to seize the moment, to build a really good and stable country. And many parts of Iraq are stable now. But, of course, what we see on television is the one bombing a day that discourages everybody."


Goodness, just one bombing a day, eh, Laura?


source: Brookings Institution


DCup makes a great point that if this had been the Clinton White House and Hillary had said something like that, the right would have gone ballistic on her.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Mr. M!