Monday, October 20, 2008

I Voted Today!

And it felt so good! 


I really like turning out on election day and had resisted getting a mail ballot, although more than half the registered voters in my state have done so.

But I found myself available in mid-afternoon and so went down to one of the early voting places that opened today. It was busy, but only a short line.

That's one for Obama. And according to CNN, McCain  may be giving up on my swing state as I write this.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I've heard that they are putting everything they have into PA because they must win it. Problem is they are behind there by double digits and behind in about 5 other states they MUST have. It's a done deal, as long as everybody votes. You're counted! YAY

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!! I'm really hoping you're a blue state soon.