Saturday, October 10, 2009

Michael Steele - I'm Calling You Out!

Writes the head of the Republican party:

"The Democrats and their international leftist allies want America made subservient to the agenda of global redistribution and control...And truly patriotic Americans like you and our Republican Party are the only thing standing in their way."
I happen to be a Democrat. You can disagree with my positions on issues and who I vote for, but you have a lot of nerve impugning my loyalty to this country, my patriotism.

You are the poster boy for what's wrong in this country -- not because you're a Republican, not because I disagree with your positions, but because your call to action is based on the assumption your opponents do not want what's best for the United States.

How dare you.



emailed to Chairman@gop.com

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: