Monday, September 04, 2006

Denver Concrete

by Mxyzptlk

Considering the time I've spent studying your three-dimensional ways, it always surprises me when I find myself stumped, as happened recently when my friend from Denver USA sent me this picture taken in his neighborhood.

I've always understood that when you said someone was "laid" it was a crass reference to having sex.

Now I am wondering who or what had sex with a slab of concrete.

The part I definitely understand is that there was a contractor involved.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Katie Schwartz said...

you are funny, child! in that quirk pot wrapped in a riddle sort of way. I dig it.

Katie Schwartz said...

you have to splain me this three dimensional thing you have going!!! please!!!

Mister Mxyzptlk said...

Simple, I live in the 5th dimension and view all you humans in your less-dimensional world with affection...not!

Anonymous said...

Imagine if we all were stamped (or tattooed) by each new partner. Some of us wouldn't have any clear skin left at all.

Mister Mxyzptlk said...

Yes, like a well-traveled passport.